Nottingham Hub : 01159 408 062
For a more in depth look at want we can offer and how you may benefit, please click on the button below.
Feel free to call or email us if you require any further information or details.
Could significant savings be made by contracting out? With your fleet ageing and cost of fuel, labour and plant ever increasing
Could your Storage area be used to more benefit on core activity investment? This is often a far cheaper alternative than relocation.
Click Here for Review Details
Do you run your own fleet, and if so do any of the following apply;
• Is your fleet ageing and require new investment?
• Are the ever increasing running costs of fuel, labour and insurance cutting in to your margins?
• Are the overhead costs affecting profits during undulating turnover periods?
If one or more of these factors are being highlighted more often than not, then CONTRACTING OUT may be a real and timely alternative for your business.
We would take time to examine your delivery portfolio and present cost per pallet/unit of your goods for your consideration.
ALTERNATIVELY, you may have already contracted out, BUT your distribution costs are not show the economies of
scale benefits you would expect from growth and increased turnover. Analysis could reveal significant savings by adopting a hybrid arrangement of own account distribution and sub contract for outlying areas.
For a growing business, the expanding need storage of finished goods or materials storage on site can create serious bottlenecks to production flow and ultimately impact on productivity and margins;
• Are customers demanding "just in time" deliveries, putting pressure on limited racking or bulk space?
• Do you need more space for core activity - Manufacturing or collation of goods?
• Would offsite material storage with consolidated daily deliveries for production save space and labour?
We have found that serious amounts of management time can be taken up fire fighting daily issues created by some of the above problems. Regardless of efficiency implications, key management time is diverted from core activities
of production, fulfilment and sales. There are many options we can propose for your perusal and consideration.
Fusion Supply Chain Solutions. Churchill Park, Off Private Road Number 2. Colwick Industrial Estate. Nottingham. NG 4 2HF. Telephone: 01159 408 062